Friday, June 14, 2013

Another Hot Erotica Read: Naughty Little Forest Nymph by Roxanne Rhoads

In my quest to find hot erotica on Amazon I've been searching through the freebies and found this. 

Now I just read A Hot and Sinful Summer by the same author so I know her work is HOT, so I grabbed this freebie. 

Wow, totally not dissapointed. Another sexy as hell book. 

Now I have to read all of this author's work. 

It looks like she writes a lot of paranormal stuff- hello vampires here I come. She has a pretty good list of books on Amazon, check out her page.

Anyone have any other suggestions for hot erotica reads? I want books that are well written but explicitly hot. Any author suggestions? I'm scanning Amazon and it's hard to tell what's awesome and what's crap. I downloaded several freebies and they were so terribly written I couldn't get past the first page.

Anyway here's the book info for this naughty read (that's extremely well written). 
Grab it while it's free- 
http://www.amazon.com/Naughty-Little-Forest-Nymph-ebook/dp/B008GN240C/

I'm not sure if this is just on special or if it's always free so you might want to snap it up now in case it goes back to regular price soon.




Naughty Little Forest Nymph 
Roxanne Rhoads 

erotic short story with mild bdsm, bondage and outdoor sex themes 

A tree hugging protester has chained herself to a huge tree in the area where Sam's crew is cutting down trees. Sam is the owner of the company and has to deal with her. He ends up finding himself strangely attracted to her and makes love to her against the tree. 

Who would have thought a forester and a tree hugger would be perfect for each other? 

Turns out Sam and Cassie have more in common than one would think.

No comments:

Post a Comment