Friday, January 9, 2015

Fist It, Make It Gape


My pussy is so wet and swollen, it aches to be stretched and abused.  I love the delicious pain you give me when you fill me so full, stuff enormous things into me until I feel like I’m going to split open.

I want to feel your big hand slide inside me, open me up, make it hurt and burn as it stretches wide. Thrust it back and forth; loosen up my horny slut hole. Pull your hand out and make a fist. Slide that massive fist into my pussy. Make me scream as my cunt stretches around your huge fist.


Oh yes, I’m so wet thinking about your fist thrusting inside my slick pussy. Harder and harder you fist fuck me until I come around your hand.

Then you your hand out and replace it with your fat cock.  Fuck me hard with your big dick. Pound away as hard as you want because you loosened me up so much it doesn’t hurt when you go hard and deep.

Pull out and look at my gaping hole. It turns you on doesn’t it? Knowing you made my tight cunt gape like that. You stroke your cock with one hand while you shove the other back into my wetness. You take that wetness and slide down to my tight asshole. You stick a finger in, then two. Lube up my anus so you can shove that fat prick into it.


You lube it up good and start working the fat tip into my ass. Slowly it slides in, once I relax you start slamming that fat cock deep in me. I moan and writhe under you. I reach down and rub my aching clit and caress my wide open pussy. Four fingers slide in. I masturbate while you fuck my anus hard and fast.

You watch as I play with my pussy. It turns you on more. You stop thrusting so you can really watch. I take both hands and spread my already gaping hole wide. You can’t resist the invitation and stick your fist back inside me.

Fist in my pussy and cock in my ass. I am filled completely. I come again, hard. I scream. My body lifts off the bed. Your fist comes out of my convulsing cunt and you pull your cock out of my ass to shoot hot semen all over my gaping hole.


If you love that fisting teaser consider purchasing my ebook-


Fist Me, Please 
Serena Synn 

Michelle aches for something more than just a hot guy with a big dick.

She's looking for a man with large...hands.

Why? 

Because she has a fetish for fisting and she wants a man that can satisfy her cravings. 

When she spots Michael at the bar, she thinks she's found the one until she realizes he is married. But Michael and his wife, Karina are swingers and they invite Michelle to go home with them.

Will they give her what she needs?

Warning: explicit erotica- intended for those 18 and older only


No comments:

Post a Comment