Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Haven't Been Around Much

Sorry I haven't been around much. My fibromyalgia has been kicking my ass and I haven't felt like writing...haven't felt like being sexy at all. In real life or on the page.

It's been several weeks since my husband and I hooked up with one of our cuckcakes. So nothing really new to report there either. I am craving the sight of his cock in a new hole though. The search for someone new will soon commence. I hope to find someone who loves anal. I really want to see his thick cock buried in a tight ass.

I have been posting fantasy pics at my tumblr http://serenasynn.tumblr.com/ but nothing really personal yet. No personal photos or writing, just reposts...but there is plenty of sexy threesome inspiration on my page. 


If you crave the visuals you can find them on my tumblr. If you crave sexy writing buy my quickie ebooks :-)

I promise I'll have more naughty thoughts for you soon as well as some new ebooks in the near future.

Until then - stay horny my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment